Cheese may just be one of the most popular grub all over the world. Mild, sharp, or anything in between, every region has its favorite kind.
Today, we're giving you three popular recipes online that will surely tickle the palate of any cheese lover. Enjoy!
Sweet Potato Soup With Cheese & Thyme Toast Recipe (Taste.au)
Mop up this hearty bowl of sweet potato soup with crunchy cheese toast.
- Step 1. Place the sweet potato, potato, onion, garlic, and stock in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Step 2. Process half the potato mixture in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a large, clean saucepan. Repeat with the remaining potato mixture. Bring the soup to a simmer over medium heat.
- Step 3. Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Place the bread on a baking tray and cook under grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Turn the bread and top with the cheese and thyme. Cook under grill for 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Step 4. Divide the soup among serving bowls. Drizzle over the cream and serve with the toast.
Spicy Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe (Kusina Master Recipes)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Vegetable Cream Cheese (Kusina Master Recipes)
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2tablespoons finely choppedcarrots
- 1tablespoon finely choppedscallion, white part
- 1large radish, finely chopped
- 2inches piece of celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1dash hot pepper sauce