Though garlic bread is a comforting accompaniment to many rich dishes like pasta, roasted meat and stews, a good garlic bread is great to eat in itself - a simple snack that celebrates the delicious flavor of garlic mingling with butter and (sometimes) cheese.
Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Bread (Girl Versus Dough)
Girl Versus Dough has a recipe called Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Bread. If you're fond of baking yeast breads from scratch, this recipe is for you. Its shape makes it a perfect wreath-type pull apart bread, perfect for holding a small bowl of thick spaghetti sauce or cheese fondue at the middle.
"I love its presentation in that everyone can just have at the ring of bread in the center of the table and pull off their desired amounts of cheesy, garlicky goodness and then dip it into a deep bowl of stew or use it to sop up the last bits of marinara on their plates."
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2¼ teaspoons (1 packet) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (about 110 to 115 degrees F)
- 2½ cups Immaculate Baking Co. organic all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar Jack cheese, divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Ground black pepper to taste
Pull Apart Garlic Bread (Rasa Malaysia)
This Pull Apart Garlic Bread Rasa Malaysia is a quick and easy bread recipe is you're quite new to baking bread from scratch. Aside form the basic bread ingredients (yeast, water, salt and flour), it only requires three more additional pantry staples: sugar, butter and milk.
"Pull Apart Garlic Bread – homemade pull apart garlic bread recipe that is easy, fool proof and yields the softest and best garlic bread ever!"
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread (Slimming Eats)
If you love cheese on your garlic bread, be sure to try this Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe from Slimming Eats. This may seem like a very sinful bread, but it's actually gluten-free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly. You can also decrease the amount of cheese if you're trying to go easy on dairy.
"Everyone will go crazy for this Syn Free Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread – a perfect sharing side or party appetizer."
- 120g/3oz of Porridge Oats - (3 x HEb's)
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 120g of Fat-Free Plain Greek Yoghurt
- Spray oil
- 50g mozzarella, grated - (1 HEa), grated
- 60g of strong white cheddar, grated - (2XHEa's)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- fresh finely chopped parsley
Ludy's Kitchen Cooking Tip:
Not fond of peeling garlic? Do this peeling trick: cloves of garlic in a metal bowl and cover with another metal bowl. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds and voila! Your garlic cloves are peeled.