Italian cuisine might just be one of the most popular favorites around the globe. With scrumptous pizza and pasta dishes to be proud of, Italians surely know what they're doing in the kitchen.
This week, we're giving you four of the most talked about Italian recipes online these days. Whip these up and enjoy an Italian feast with the entire family!
Italian paratha recipe | Italian herbs paratha (Raks Kitchen)
I grabbed this idea when I was browsing Instagram, one of the restaurant serves this, but I was not sure if it was stuffed or simple paratha. I decided to just make it in the same way as lachcha paratha. If you are a beginner and still want to try this one, just add it to the flour and make it like regular chapati. Or little fancier, you can do it as triangle paratha too.
Freezer Friendly Italian Meatballs Recipe (Yummy.com.ph)
- 3 Tablespoons milk (approximately)
- 500g pork/veal mix (or beef mix)
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (I used parsley, rosemary, basil, oregano)*
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil for frying
Italian Summer Pasta Salad Recipe (Yummly)
- 3 cups short pasta (uncooked, such as penne, rotini, or radiatore)
- 1 lb asparagus (tough ends removed, then cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 11/2 cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup pinenuts
- 2 stalks scallions (diced)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup italian salad dressing (homemade or store bought)
Cannoli Italian Recipe (Bon Appetit)
This is one of my favorite Italian desserts with Bon Appétit Chocolate and the perfect ending to any Italian dinner-dessert. The shells are pretty simple to make, and taste so much better than the ready-made shells you buy in the Italian markets. Note that cooking time also includes chilling time, SERVINGS 24 Cannoli sticks.
Easy recipe and flaky. Best to use a canola oil and fresh at that. I mix the ingredients in a food processor and did have to add a bit more wine. Depends on the flour also.
- 4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- shortening, for frying
- Bon Appétit Chocolate 70% + nuts on top or...
- 4 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped maraschino cherry
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, optional