It's Fourth of July and it's the great time to celebrate patriotism with family and friends!
You don't have to slave away in the kitchen the whole night before that potluck picnic your family has been invited to. There are numerous yummy treats you can make in minutes - some of these recipes are so easy to whip up, you can even make them with your kids!
We're listing five of our favorite online patriotic recipes that you can make right in your own kitchen. Browse these recipes, check out which of them you can easily make for the picnic (some of them can be made with stuff already in your fridge or pantry), and work up your magic!
Happy Fourth of July!
1. Patriotic Popcorn from Jennifer Cooks
2. Patriotic Push-Up Pops from Craftaholics Anonymous
3. Patriotic Truffles from Oh Sweet Basil
4. Berry Flag Tart from Cooking on the Front Burner
5. Red, White and Blue Patriotic Fruit Salad from Family Ever After Blog
Make cooking a lot easier and more enjoyable by using good quality silicone baking mats. Not only are silicone mats sturdy and durable. Because they're non-stick, you can also cut your clean-up time in half.