Food trends come and go, but some recipes stay classic. These are the recipes that you go to when you want to impress guests or simply want your family to enjoy a nice, homecooked meal.
Aside from classic roasted meat recipes, it would never hurt to know an international dish to shake things up every once in a while.
Roasted Chicken Recipe (Kusina Master Recipes)
- One fresh whole chicken, 5-5 1/2 pounds
- 4 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose steak seasoning. I like McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Roast Beef And Watercress Sandwiches Recipe (Taste.com.au)
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 50g softened butter
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 150g slices rare roast beef
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
Pot Roast Recipe (Online Recipe Ideas)
Slow-cooker Indian-style Roast Beef Recipe
Slow cooked beef with an Indian twist! Picked cucumber rice brings a freshness to really give you a mouthwatering meal.
- 1.5kg beef blade roast
- 2 tablespoons rogan josh curry paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 sprigs fresh curry leaves
- Plain yoghurt and warmed naan bread (see note), to serve