They say chicken wings are the most delicious part of the bird because it's the part with the most skin. Here are some of the best chicken wing recipes online that are not only yummy but also super easy to make!
If you're planning to bake your chicken wings, be sure to invest in a good quality silicone mat that makes cooking sticky stuff like these a whole lot easier!
Oven-Fried Chicken Wings Recipe (I Am A Food Blog)
"Nothing says I love you like chicken wings! ...they’re baked in the oven but are just as crispy as fried thanks to science."
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon molasses
Oven Baked Wings with Sweet BBQ Sauce (Tasty Kitchen)
"These tempting Chicken Wings with Sweet BBQ Sauce hit the spot and are so easy for a quick weeknight meal!"
- 1 cup Honey
- ¼ cups Molasses
- ⅓ cups Ketchup
- ⅛ teaspoons Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Spanish Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1-½ cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 packages (14 Oz. Family Pack) Chicken Wings
Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings (My Kitchen Journey)
"This was great for me because it took minimal prep time, and all I had to do was cook the sauce then pop it in the oven. Great for someone like me who wants to sleep late and still want lunch! ;)"
- 3 lb (about 20 pieces) chicken wings
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBSP ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced scallion for garnish (optional)