Baked potatoes is another favorite among spud-loving foodies. Baking potatoes brings out its starchy tenderness. A properly baked spud is always a great side dish to a meat or seafood entree, as is a good dish to enjoy on its own.
Potato and Bacon Foil Packets (Damn Delicious)
Have you ever dreamed about making a super easy dinner and not having to clean up the mess after? That's exactly what this Potato and Bacon Foil Packets recipe from Damn Delicious is all about! Dump the ingredients in individual foil packets, pop in the oven, and enjoy. After eating, simply throw away the foil. It's that easy!
"Flavor-packed potato bites with bacon crumbles baked (or grilled) to absolute perfection with zero clean-up! How easy!"
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Broccoli and Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes (Baker by Nature)
Cheese and broccoli is truly a perfect match. Add that flavor combo to baked potatoes and you got yourself a lovely comfort food that will melt the stress out of your system! Try this Broccoli and Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes recipe of Baker by Nature and you definitely won't be sorry.
"Broccoli and Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes are the epitome of comfort food! Add a salad to make them a full meal."
- 4 medium russet potatoes, washed well and dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 and 1/2 tablespoons salted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon chives
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped, divided
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
Garlic Parmesan Mini Hasselback Potatoes (As Easy as Apple Pie)
If you're thinking of trying your hands at a baked potato recipe that is unique and would make your family go wow, this Garlic Parmesan Mini Hasselback Potatoes recipe from As Easy as Apple Pie will do the trick! Despite the impressive look, you'll be surprised at how fairly easy it is to make.
"If you’re looking for a striking side dish or appetizer that will impress your guests, try these Garlic Parmesan Mini Hasselback Potatoes!"
- 20 baby potatoes washed and dried
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon (20 grams) butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (20 grams) grated parmesan cheese
- Garnish (optional): finely chopped parsley
Ludy's Kitchen Cooking Tip:
If you want a perfectly baked potato, you have to start by choosing the best type of spud for baking - russet potatoes. Because of its high ratio of starch to water, baked russet potatoes result in fluffier treat.
Make cooking a lot easier and more enjoyable by using good quality silicone baking mats. Not only are silicone mats sturdy and durable. Because they're non-stick, you can also cut your clean-up time in half.