Another great treat for any PB lover is peanut butter pudding! The smooth consistency of peanut butter blends very well with parfait cream. A good amount of chocolate balances off the flavors, resulting in a nutty, chocolatey treat.
Tagalong Peanut Butter Parfaits (My Baking Addiction)
This Tagalong Peanut Butter Parfaits from My Baking Addiction is such a sophisticated treat! The peanut butter layer is rich with flavors of peanuts, vanilla and cream cheese. The cookie layer adds a delicious crunch to the trifle, perfectly blending with the cream layer and fudge sauce. Yum!
"Trust me, these are about as rich and decadent as a dessert gets and you really only need just a few bites to get your peanut butter fix."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plus one tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
FOR THE TRIFLE LAYERS
- 10 Tagalong® Cookies, chopped
- fudge sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream plus 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar, whipped
Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding (Minimalist Baker)
Who says vegans can't have fun? This Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding from Minimalist Baker is such a creamy pudding recipe, you won't believe it doesn't have dairy in it! The creaminess comes from the combo of peanut butter, avocados, banana, and almond milk. Coconut whipped cream on top adds heavenly flavors to this dessert!
"Creamy, thick, nutritionally dense chocolate avocado peanut butter pudding! Just 6 ingredients, naturally sweetened with dates and banana, and so delicious."
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup salted creamy or crunchy peanut butter + more for topping
- ~1/2 cup sweetener of choice i.e. maple syrup, agave, date paste or honey if not vegan (amount will vary with preferred sweetness)
- ~1/4 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk (slightly more if using dates)
- optional: Coconut Whipped Cream for topping (but recommended)
Brownie Brittle Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits (Wishes And Dishes)
Wishes And Dishes has a brilliant recipe called Brownie Brittle Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits. This dessert is a perfect mix of comfort food (who doesn't crave brownies or peanut butter after a long, stressful day?) and sophisticated presentation. Whipped topping and cream cheese complete the flavor layers of this treat.
"Brownie Brittle Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits made with chocolate chip Brownie Brittle for a rich, decadent dessert recipe idea for the chocolate lover in your life."
- 1 - 4 oz. bag Sheila G's Brownie Brittle, crushed, flavor of choice (can use graham crackers if you can't get Brownie Brittle)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk
Ludy's Kitchen Cooking Tip:
Want extra healthy peanut butter? Make your own jar at home! All it takes is grinding 2 cups of peanuts with your choice of natural sweetener (agave and honey are great choices). No preservatives, just pure peanut goodness!