You may not automatically think of parfaits when talking about Halloween Treats, but it makes perfect sense - you can make parfaits ahead of time, adding ornaments and toppings on the last minute. And because they're already portioned, you don't need to worry about the mess. Here are some great Halloween parfait recipes for the whole party to enjoy!
Pumpkin Dirt Pudding (Neighbor Food)
"As cute as these little guys are, the best part about them is the taste. Pumpkin and Oreos are a surprisingly delightful combination. Except reaaaaally, it’s not surprising at all. Pumpkin spiced pudding and chocolatey cookies? This stuff was bound to be good."
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree (1¾ cup)
- 1 (5 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ an 8 oz container cool whip
- 1 package oreos, crushed
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 Milano cookies
- Handful chocolate chips
Candy Corn Fruit Parfait (Skinny Taste)
"If you prefer to use whipped topping, go for it or if you want to have this for breakfast I say just top it with vanilla yogurt. But for dessert – I wouldn’t change a thing! Hope you try this, you will LOVE it!"
Ingredients for the Lighter Whipped Topping (makes 1 1/2 cups):
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
Ingredients for parfaits:
- 2 2/3 cups diced pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 2 2/3 cups jarred mandarin oranges, drained
Halloween Cheesecake Parfait (The Food Charlatan)
"If you are throwing a Halloween party this year, these easy Cheesecake Parfaits are a great make-ahead treat!"
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla, or 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- black or purple gel food coloring*
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- ghost peeps
- candy pumpkins
- graham crackers
- white or black frosting