Garlic makes entrees a lot more tasty and satisfying. From chicken to seafood, everything really tastes better with garlic!
Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil Recipe (Primavera Kitchen)
There's something about the combination of garlic, butter and lemon that makes anything taste a hundred times better! This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil Recipe from Primavera Kitchen is a great and light fish recipe that is fairly easy to make. Sprinkle with a bit of Parmesan for an extra burst of flavor!
"This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy dinner to make during your busy weeknights. It’s ready in less than 25 minutes and it’s delicious with salads and roasted veggies."
- 1 ¼ pound salmon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnishing
Garlic Sauce Chicken (Diethood)
If you love chicken in flavorful sauce, you'll defninitely love this Garlic Sauce Chicken recipe from Diethood. Ths sauce is made with olive oil, white wine, parsley, rosemary and of course, the star of the show - garlic! This is a tasty dish that pairs well with potatoes, rice or pasta.
"Garlic Sauce Chicken – Pan-seared chicken thighs prepared with an incredible wine and garlic sauce."
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 whole bulb of garlic , peeled, cloves separated
- 1 cup white wine (use a wine that you like)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
Easy Garlic Shrimp Recipe (She Wears Many Hats)
This Easy Garlic Shrimp Recipe from She Wears Many Hats is truly a versatile dish. You can serve it in a green salad if you're trying to shed off pounds, or you can also eat it on top of aglio olio pasta if you're in for a comforting, hearty dish. The best part? It's ready in minutes!
"Flavorful shrimp dish that can be ready in a few minutes."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, grated or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled (except for tails) and deveined
Ludy's Kitchen Cooking Tip:
When shopping for garlic, look for heads that have not yet sprouted and don't have soft spots. Good garlic can be kept for a month in a cool area.