Though honey is usually used in the kitchen as sweetener for drinks or desserts, it can also add a delightful flavor to savory dinner dishes like baked chicken!
Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe (She Wears Many Hats)
"This super easy and delicious baked chicken thighs recipe with honey and soy will become a regular favorite in no time."
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves of garlic; minced (or substitute 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 pounds (approximately) chicken thighs (or preferred chicken meat)
- salt and pepper to taste
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken (The Recipe Critic)
"Seriously I could hardly believe how amazing this was while I was eating it. The sauce has a sweet honey flavor to it and is absolute honey sesame perfection. If you love chinese and make one thing from my blog, make this!"
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¾ cup honey
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1 T cornstarch
- additional sesame seeds for garnish
Easy Honey Garlic Chicken (Cafe Delites)
"Sticky and easy honey garlic chicken made fast and simple, with the most amazing 5-ingredient honey garlic sauce that is so good you’ll want to use it on everything!"
- 6 chicken thighs, bone in or out, with or without skin*
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, to season
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Ludy's Kitchen Cooking Tip:
Honey is best stored between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit or between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius.