November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month! And what better way to celebrate it but to indulge in creamy, nutty snacks that only take five minutes to whip up. Here are some of the quickest and yummiest recipes online that feature the classic sweet-salty spread everyone loves.
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites (Sally's Baking Addiction)
"No-bake, ready in minutes, and perfect to satisfy my sweet and salty cravings. Well, combine said chocolate pretzels with a thick (and I mean THICK) layer of peanut butter filling and you’ve got yourself one addicting little bite-sized treat."
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 60 pretzels
- 8 oz semi-sweet Bakers Chocolate Baking Bar OR 8 oz chocolate melts
TIP: Follow recipes to the dot by investing in sturdy measuring cups and spoons that you can use for decades.
By using measuring cups and spoons, you will find that the dishes you cook and the treats you bake would have better consistency and texture.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter & Honey Cereal Bars (Healthy Food For Living)
"Here’s a perfect no-bake back-to-school snack/dessert, the ingredients for which you most likely already have in your kitchen; especially if you have kiddos."
- 1/2 cup crunchy natural peanut butter, well-stirred
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups toasted whole grain oats cereal (I used Trader Joe’s O’s)
5-Minute Peanut Butter Snack Balls (Living Well Mom)
"These peanut butter snack balls are packed with protein and have no added sugar. Honey is used as a sweetener, so they still taste super yummy."
- 2 cups oatmeal (old-fashioned or other natural oats are best)*use gluten-free oats if required
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (shelled)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey