If you're a peanut butter lover, then you must enjoy peanut butter smoothies. What's there not to like? Nutty PB blended with fruity or chocolatey ingredients to make a creamy, healthy and protein-rich drink. It's a treat you can drink!
Banana Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie (Mother Thyme)
"Blueberries are chopped full of antioxidants and a great source of nutrition. They are delicious to munch on alone, for pies, to add in to your morning oatmeal or my favorite; Banana Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie."Ingredients:
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ cup of ice cubes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie (Fit Foodie Finds)
"It’s still just 100 calories per scoop, but uses an endurance blend of protein powders (whey, soy and casein). If you’ve never tried peanut butter in your smoothie, I HIGHLY suggest it. It’s one of my favorite things to add to my smoothie :)"
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bean, Designer Whey Sustained Energy
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup soy milk
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie (Loving It Vegan)
"This chocolate shake is smooth, rich, creamy, chocolatey, dreamy and decadent, while also being hearty and healthy."
- 3 Medium Bananas (300g)
- 3 Tbsp (48g) Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp (14g) Cocoa Powder or Raw Cacao Powder
- Dash of Coconut Water (or plain water)
- (Optional) Sprinkle of Cacao Nibs