These recipes are perfect for Halloween! Enjoy doing these recipes with your kids for a happy bonding moment!
To cut your kitchen clean up time in half, use a silicone baking mat when making these delicious treats.
Black Cat Oreos (Party Pinching)
"For when you're 'feline' spooky..."
- Green M&M's
- Pumpkin sprinkles or circle sprinkles
- Chocolate chips
- Black edible marker
Witches Finger Cookie Recipe (The Kid's Fun Review)
"Creep out everyone at your Halloween party with witches finger cookies. You can use any shortbread cookie recipe, but here’s one for you to use if you prefer."
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup whole Almonds, blanched
- 2 squares of melting chocolate, or chocolate bark
Frozen “Boo”nana Pops (Healthful Pursuit)
"Playful frozen ghost pops made with banana, coconut butter, and dried currants!"
- ⅓ cup coconut butter, melted (yields about ¼ cup melted coconut butter)
- 8 dried currants
- 1 large banana (approximately 8″ long)