Here are some great cookie bar recipes you can make for your Halloween party. Decorated with the seasons's colors and sweets, it will surely be enjoyed by kids and kids at heart!
Want more time mingling with your guests and less time cleaning up in the kitchen? Invest in good quality silicone baking mats and cut your clean up time in half!
Halloween Orange and Black Cookies and Cream Magic Bars (Hungry Happenings)
"The magic, I found, happens when the heat from the oven caramelizes the creamy milk. It glues everything together in one crunchy, chewy, chocolaty bar."
- 30 Oreo Cookies, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 14 Halloween Oreo Cookies, broken into small pieces not crumbs
- 1 (11 ounce) bag of Nestle Halloween Semi-Sweet Chocolate and Orange Colored Morsels*
Halloween Cookie Bars (Mommy's Kitchen)
"They're super easy to make and utilize a biscuit mix instead of flour.Anytime my kids have a school party or need to carry a sweet treat somewhere this is always my go to recipe."
- 1/2 - cup old fashioned or quick oats
- 1 - cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 - cups biscuit baking mix
- Jiffy, Bisquick, Pioneer or Homemade
- 1 - egg, beaten
- 1 - stick margarine, melted
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup butterscotch chips
- 1 - cup candy corns
- Halloween Sprinkles for Garnish
Halloween Oreo Cake Bars (My Recipe Magic)
"Perfectly soft, festive black and orange Halloween Oreo Cake Bars! They are so good and make a great Halloween party treat!"
- 1 package(s) Oreo Cookies
- 15 ounces funfetti cake mix ( Halloween )
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil ( Canola or Vegetable )
- 1/4 cup milk