Hold your horses before picking up that bag of bread from the grocery shelf to serve on Thanksgiving dinner!
There's nothing like freshly baked bread to complement a warm feast. But many home cooks are intimidated to bake their own batch because it seems tedious and time-consuming. But the fact is, it doesn't have to be. Here are recipes for breads that you can make in 30 minutes, 20 minutes and 12 minutes.
30 Minute Honey Butter Rolls (I Heart Eating)
"Light and fluffy 30 Minute Honey Butter Rolls are made from scratch – start to finish – in just 30 minutes!"
- 1/3 c . butter plus extra for brushing on rolls
- 1 c . milk
- 2 T . instant yeast
- 1/3 c . honey
- 1/2 tsp . salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 c ½ – 4 ½ . all-purpose flour
- 2 T . butter melted
Garlic Butter Cheesy Crescent Rolls (Rasa Malaysia)
"Garlic Butter Cheesy Crescent Rolls – amazing crescent rolls loaded with Mozzarella cheese and topped with garlic herb butter. Easy recipe that takes 20 mins!!"
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls (I used Pillsbury)
- 4 strings mozzarella cheese, cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
Perfect the texture and consistency of your breads by using measuring cups and spoons to strictly follow the recipe.
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls (Family Fresh Meals)
"I’m really excited to share these Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls with you. Not only do they taste truly amazing, but only take 5 minutes to throw together, and 12 minutes to bake!"
- 12 oz tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh diced parsley
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil