Warm honey biscuits remind us of home, family and happy days. Here are some of the yummiest honey biscuit recipes that will surely make your meal a hearty one.
If you're fond of baking biscuits at home, invest in good quality silicone baking mats. Because of its non-stick surface, taking biscuits off the baking sheet will be a lot easier and their shape will be retained better.
Pumpkin Biscuits (Recipe Girl)
"These delicious Pumpkin biscuits are good on their own… or for breakfast… or as a side to your warm bowl of soup."
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) + 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
Citrus Honey Biscuits (Running to the Kitchen)
"These citrus honey biscuits are filled with the sweet flavor of honey and the bright freshness of orange and meyer lemons. They’re a delicious addition to your breakfast plate."
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces Honey MELT Organic, diced
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of 1 Meyer lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Warm Honey Ham Biscuits (The Country Cook)
"There is nothing better than a warm, tender biscuit straight outta the oven. Mmmmm. Slather some butter and honey on it and that is my idea of heaven right there. Now take that same biscuit and throw in some honey ham (or country ham) and melty cheese and it takes it to a whole other level! "
- 1 tube Grands! Jr Golden Layers Flaky Refrigerated Biscuits (10 count)
- 10 slices smoked ham
- 5 slices provolone cheese, cut into fourths
- 2 tbsp honey mustard (or honey mustard salad dressing)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp honey