Some people hesitate to throw a Halloween Party because of fear of going through the hassle of preparing refreshments. But holding a get-together should be all about bonding and having fun. Here are some easy recipes that you can make with your kids - let the family fun begin even before the guests arrive!
There are Halloween treats that don't even need cooking or baking. A little imagination and a few minutes to assemble can turn simple ingredients into great treats such as these Black Cat Oreos from Party Pinching.
- Green M&M's
- Pumpkin sprinkles or circle sprinkles
- Chocolate chips
- Black edible marker
Decorated with the seasons's colors and sweets, it will surely be enjoyed by kids and kids at heart!
- 1/2 - cup old fashioned or quick oats
- 1 - cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 - cups biscuit baking mix
- Jiffy, Bisquick, Pioneer or Homemade
- 1 - egg, beaten
- 1 - stick margarine, melted
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup butterscotch chips
- 1 - cup candy corns
- Halloween Sprinkles for Garnish
Here are some of the easiest recipes for cutely-shaped Halloween cookies that are sure to impress your party guests. It's also a nice idea to wrap them up and give them away to trick-or-treaters!
- 1 batch Chocolate Cut-Out Cookies
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon added (or more to taste)
- Royal Icing
2 Ingredient and 3 Ingredient Halloween Treats
Who says Halloween baking needs to be a big hassle? Here are yummy baked goodies that only require two or three ingredients!
- 16 ounces, weight Candy Corn
- 16 ounces, weight Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Milk Or Dark Chocolate