Silicone Baking Mats, 2-Pc Half Sheets (16.5"x11.6"), by Ludy's Kitchen
Ludy's Kitchen Silicone Baking Mat is a durable, environment-friendly, can't-do-without-it baking tool. It replaces parchment paper and is used as liners for cookie sheets and baking pans. It's perfect for baking cookies, bread, pizzas and pastries. It can also be used for roasting vegetables, nuts or any fish and meat or any of your favourite barbecue dish.
Ludy’s Kitchen Silicone Baking Mats are made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone. The specially designed mesh works with the silicone to provide consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning. Coupled with the durability and non-stick property of silicone, you are assured of a stress-free and very enjoyable baking - with no worries of messy clean up afterwards.
Standard Shipping (7-10 days) is FREE anywhere in the US and Singapore.
- Perfect Bake Every Time - Non-stick and even heat transfer that ensures perfectly browned cookies
- Healthy Cooking - avoid adding calories from greasing pans with oils, sprays or butter.
- Environment-Friendly - Durable and reusable, replaces parchment papers
- Highest Quality - Ludy's Kitchen Baking Mats are made to exacting specs that meets FDA and LFGB std.
- Value for Money - The set includes 2x Half Sheets (16.5"x11.6").
- Is it safe to bake on Silicone Mats?
- What’s the advantage of Ludy’s Kitchen Silicone Mats?
- They are reusable, and therefore, environment-friendly. It replaces the need for parchment or wax papers, oil or grease sprayers.
- Nothing sticks to it, so, clean-ups are easy.
- They are safe up to 480 F, perfect for all types of baking and candy making.
- What is Silicone?
- Never use knives or sharp tools to clean, remove or cut on the silicone mats.
- Do not cut the silicone mats as the fiberglass mesh particles might migrate into the food.
- Never use the silicone mats on direct heat, stovetops or hot plates. Never use them on the bottom of an oven, on a grill or with a broiler.
Our Amazon customers love us, following reviews are just some of the feedback received at Amazon.com. For the complete reviews, you can go to Ludy's Kitchen Reviews @ Amazon.com.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ A new experience in baking
- This was our first experience with silicone baking mats, so we didn't really know what to expect, but after using the mats a couple of times, my wife and I are very pleased with them. Last night, we baked some crescent rolls and some refrigerator cookies on an aluminum pan lined with one of the baking mats, and they baked perfectly and did not stick to the mat. Afterward, we used a soft sponge and some warm water to wipe off the mat, and after letting it dry, it was ready to go again. It was nice to not have to use a no-stick spray or sprinkle flour on the pan.
We're looking forward to using the baking mats in our cooking...
- ☆☆☆☆☆ Amazing, work great!
- They fit perfectly in the standard half and quarter sheet pans. The rounded corners are a big bonus since many nicer pans will have a slightly rounded interior corner because of the rolled edges. They're very thin, which is ideal for heat transfer, and ever so slightly porous, but not such that grease and oil actually make their way through the sheet. They retain their flat shape very well, having enough rigidity that you can loosely roll them up and stick them somewhere without having to worry about them becoming permanently curled.
Washing is really easy. A quick wipe down with soap and water is pretty much all it takes since nothing really sticks to them. They're a great replacement for heavily greasing a pan and then having to clean it.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ Great product!
- I bought these baking mats to try them out. I am very pleased. I tried them with cookies and with biscuits. Nothing burned, nothing stuck. I also used them with roasted Brussels sprouts with oil and garlic and spices. They were done perfectly, even browned, but not burned. They easily were taken off the mat with a spatula, and the mat fit on a cookie sheet. The mats were easy to clean with vinegar and water. They store easily rolled up. I would definitely recommend these so you don't need oil, foil or parchment paper on your baking sheets. I can't wait to try all my Christmas cookies.